Effective Date: October 8, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with information about BAD activities and events and other relevant information;
● To provide our website to you and to optimize our website.
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contactdata-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation. Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you text messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations. If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at http://www.boerne-area-democrats.com/terms.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at BAD@Boerne-Area-Democrats.com